Timothy A. Rowe was born in Mansfield, Ohio. His father was a missionary in Africa and his uncle is a Lutheran minister. He graduated from the College of Emporia with a degree in Biblical Studies. He also attended the University of California Berkeley and Indiana University. He graduated with a B.A. with distinction in History and Classics from Indiana University and graduated cum laude from Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis. He is also a graduate of Gary Spencer’s Trial College Seminars.
He has been a partner in the law firm of Rowe and Hamilton for 38 years. His practice is currently concentrated in auto accident litigation, personal injury, nursing home litigation, environmental torts, civil rights, in premises liability.
His accomplishments and accolades include:
- Currently on the board of directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association where he has chaired and taught at numerous seminars locally and nationally concerning auto accident, litigation, and personal injury cases.
- Chair for the capital Indiana Trial Lawyers Annual Institute in November 2001.
- Sustaining member of AAJ as well as being a member of the American, Indiana, and Indianapolis Bar Associations.
- Past chair of the motor vehicle collision, highway, and premises liability section for the American Trial Lawyers
- Member of the invitation only College of Fellows in Indiana.
- He has tried over 50 jury trials cases and has had cases in Florida, Arizona, Arkansas, Kentucky, New Mexico, Illinois and Tennessee.
- Previously on the board of directors and executive committee of the Indiana Minority Health Coalition.
- Member of the Association of Plaintiff’s Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America.
- Member of the Board American Association of Justice
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Member of the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 100 trial lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
In 2001, Mr. Rowe was appointed by former Governor Frank O’Bannon to the Governor’s Physical Fitness Council and hosted a weekly radio program –“You and The Law” – on WKLU, WXNT 1430 in Indianapolis, and on Thunder 103.9 FM in Crawfordsville for over five years. He also hosted a television show called “Faith and the Law” that discuss legal issues of concern for Christians on Lesea Broadcasting. He also frequently volunteers at the Wheeler Mission.
He is the author of the book the “The Magnificent Goodness of God and How it Will Transform your Life” and just published his second book called “The Heart: The Key to Everything in the Christian Life”. He is the president of Goodness of God Ministries which has offices in Indianapolis and Quito, Ecuador. He is passionate about bringing justice to people’s lives and helping to make the legal system a better and more productive. He is also passionate about bringing knowledge of God to people and helping them grow in Christ. He resides in Indianapolis, Indiana with his wife Jexy, his daughter Elizabeth, and son Isaiah.